Many Agents use the entry RT.T /DATE*KEEP BOOKING LIVE to keep PNR’s ‘live’ in Galileo for longer than the current 24 hours after the last travel date. The reason agents do this is to avoid the time delay and administration of unpurging PNR’s when any queries arise after the purge date.
The process to add the RT.T line to every PNR is laborious and the manual date calculation is open to errors therefore an automated plug-in was developed to increase efficiency and reduce time spent by the agent during the booking process.
The Auto PNR Retention Plug-in provides 2 options to add the RT.T segment to a PNR:
• When Client File is moved – the RT.T segment is automatically added to the PNR (default is 12 months 338 days from the current date)
• When the PNR is Ended– the plug-in reads the last segment date in the PNR and adds the RT.T line (default is 3 months from the last booked travel date)
Latest Version here 1.7. onwards is compatible with SP 8.0, classic windows view and FLEX Windows
Key Product Features
- Keep booking live
- Auto PNR retention
- Automatic date Calculation
- Latest version compatible with SP8.0 Classic Window view and Flex Windows
- Apollo version available on request