Travelport Galileo, Travelport Apollo
For a $5 service fee, BRB will track and expedite the return of lost luggage by the airline. BRB pays $1,000 for each bag LOST by the airline after 4 days missing; no receipts for baggage contents required to receive payment.
Higher coverage options are available ($7.50 pays $1,500 and $10 pays $2,000).
BRB pays a 20% commission on each sale, commissions are paid quarterly.
Proof of baggage contents (receipts) is NOT required to receive payment.
You must have filed a claim with the airline BEFORE reporting your lost baggage to Blue Ribbon Bags.
One service agreement ($5) covers all baggage checked with the airline, including last-minute baggage checked at the gate.
One service agreement ($5) is per person, per PNR, regardless of the number of connections or stop-overs.
Baggage protection may be purchased at any time prior to your flight's departure.
Key Product Features
- For a $5 service fee per PNR, Blue Ribbon Bags will track and expedite the return of a passenger's lost luggage by the airline.
- Satisfaction is Guaranteed. In the event that a bag is not returned within 4 days BRB pays a mininum of $1000 per bag.
- No receipts of baggage contents are required to receive payment.
- Three levels of service are available. $5.00 will guarantee $1,000, $7.50 will guarantee $1,500, and $10.00 will guarantee $2,000.
- Covers all flights globally, can be purchased until the moment your flight takes off.