Agent Productivity Tools, Mid-Office, Reporting & Analytics, Quality Control
Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia
The service retrieves all unticketed PNRs on a regular basis, in order to search for a best buy fare.
When an optimization is found, an alert is sent to the owner of the booking, or to a central address, thus allowing an agent to validate the exact conditions of the new proposed fare.
A Graphical User Interface, now available in a number of local languages (English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, French, ...) helps the user verify the conditions of the new fare, and either accept or refuse it.
A dashboard helps sorting and filtering the various proposals received over a period of time, and a rules engine allows defining very precise conditions for accepting/refusing a given proposal, automatically.
Afidium's revenues for running that service are largely based on a success fee, thus providing a win/win type of partnership which has already been successfully adopted by a number of Travelport agents across Europe.
Key Product Features
- Searches for better fares on all unticketed PNRs
- Alerts can be sent to the booking owner or to a central address
- Graphical user interface in local language allows accepting/rejecting a proposal
- A rules engine allows defining the conditions under which certain opportunities will be accepted/rejected automatically
- Service is operated under a SaaS mode
- Success fee is the business model