Travelport Galileo, Travelport Apollo
Agent Productivity Tools
Note- Version 22.214.171.124 delivers a fix for a problem introduced in version 126.96.36.199 where proxy support no longer worked.
This update is only required if you need to configure Galileo SSL to support a proxy.
Galileo SSL (Secure Socket Layer) client offers secure connectivity to the Travelport Network and is being enhanced to support the latest security protocols. This enhancement is to comply with recent PCI (Payment Card Industry) mandates. Agents using existing Galileo SSL must upgrade by March 01, 2018 in order to continue to access Apollo or Galileo.
Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) are cryptographic protocols that provide communications security over a computer network. This applies to agents that are currently using Galileo SSL.
Products that currently use Galileo SSL include:
• Galileo Desktop
• Travelport Smartpoint
• Galileo Print Manager legacy (not GPM.NET)
• GIDS/TBF (GIDS was renamed to TBF, which stands for Travelport Booking Feed)
• UK Rail Support (includes Trainline, Elgar Virgin and eAgent)
• MQ printing (Message Queue)
• TN3270 (Telnet)
• VS1 (another TN3270)
• GVM (another TN3270)
• PM Browser (Print Management Browser)
• Custom Fares
• Service Bureau
• XML Select (Extensible Mark-up Language)
• LCCP (Low Cost Carrier Participation)
Both Galileo SSL 188.8.131.52 and Galileo SSL 184.108.40.206 are PCI DSS compliant.
For more information, see Product Advisory 3215.
The installation guide can be found under the support tab.
Key Product Features
- Agents can continue to issue tickets and be assured of their customers’ credit card information security.
- Agents will maintain PCI compliance with the upgraded SSL communication protocol
- Required for agents that currently use Galileo SSL