Note- Version 188.8.131.52 delivers the following fixes:
1) Fixes start failures after rebooting.
2) Startup login updates; reduce chances of exceptions
This update is required only if you are experiencing any of the above issues. Earlier versions of Galileo SSL 3.0.0 are still PCI DSS compliant.
Galileo SSL (Secure Socket Layer) client offers secure connectivity to the Travelport Network and is being enhanced to support the latest security protocols. This enhancement is to comply with recent PCI (Payment Card Industry) mandates. Agents using existing Galileo SSL must upgrade in order to continue to access Apollo or Galileo.
Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) are cryptographic protocols that provide communications security over a computer network. This applies to agents that are currently using Galileo SSL.
Products that currently use Galileo SSL include:
• Galileo Desktop
• Travelport Smartpoint
• Galileo Print Manager legacy (not GPM.NET)
• GIDS/TBF (GIDS was renamed to TBF, which stands for Travelport Booking Feed)
• UK Rail Support (includes Trainline, Elgar Virgin and eAgent)
• MQ printing (Message Queue)
• TN3270 (Telnet)
• VS1 (another TN3270)
• GVM (another TN3270)
• PM Browser (Print Management Browser)
• Custom Fares
• Service Bureau
• XML Select (Extensible Mark-up Language)
• LCCP (Low Cost Carrier Participation)
All versions of Galileo SSL Client 184.108.40.206 and newer meet PCI DSS 3.2 Compliance, however it is strongly recommended that customers upgrade to the newest version to get the latest fixes.
For more information, see Product Advisory 3215.
Click the SUPPORT tab to download the Installation Guide. This tab is displayed after you sign in to Travelport Marketplace.
Key Product Features
- Agents can continue to issue tickets and be assured of their customers’ credit card information security.
- Agents will maintain PCI compliance with the upgraded SSL communication protocol
- Required for agents that currently use Galileo SSL