Travelport Galileo, Travelport Apollo, Travelport Worldspan
Agent Productivity Tools, Mid-Office, Reporting & Analytics
Go-Link supports all Travelport cores. A user-friendly interface makes Go-Link a handy tool not only for top managers and accountants unfamiliar with Travelport GDS, but also for professional ticket sales agents working in Travelport GDS on everyday basis.
Go-Link retrieves MIR files, processes them on the Go-Link server and produces ready-made agent reports and comprehensive sales reports in XLS and XML formats on all e-tickets issued by your agency via any Travelport core. You can use Go-Link both as a self-sufficient mid-office solution and along with third-party developments utilizing MIR files data.
In the latter case, the Travelport host returns MIR together with ITIN data to your local devices and only then collects MIR for Go-Link processing.
Whether you are a multi-branch agency or an agency with a subagent network, Go-Link meets your business requirements. You can use it both as an analytical mechanism and as a reliable database for ticket information storage.
Key Product Features
- Supports all Travelport cores. Keep a clear track of your business.
- View, monitor and generate reports on e-tickets and EMDs.
- Simple and powerful e-ticket management.
- Browser-based graphical user interface.
- Secured remote access to e-ticket database. Data storage up to 12 months.
- Compatible with 3rd-party applications (CRM, accounting software, etc.).