- Pause button added
- added ability to save the list of MIR files to CSV file
- improved optimization
- Compatibility with Flex Windows theme in Smartpoint improved
- Apollo is now supported
- the list of files is now sortable by any column
- added information about segment from MIR-file
In the case MIR files were lost after they have already been released on MIR printer and saved on a hard drive, the only way to recover them is resending from sent buffer in PCC. MIR Files Retrieve plugin for Smartpoint reads information from sent buffer in each PCC and presents it in a list. User-friendly interface allows to read the information about all available MIR files on single screen and choose which files to be resent without the need of entering cryptic commands in terminal.
Please consider that this plugin only works with sent buffer. That means it can recover MIR files which have been already generated. If MIR files have been never released most likely they are stuck in pending buffer in PCC or in queue of MIR printer so linkage of printers or GPM settings have to be checked first. Sent buffer usually keeps released files in PCC for no longer than 1-3 days.
Key Product Features
- Resends MIR files from sent buffer
- Recovers already released MIR files
- Presents sent buffer of MIR files on single screen