A development tool that allows agencies to create powerful customized scripts to automate complex tasks to increase productivity.
ScriptPro manual can be found here: https://support.travelport.com/webhelp/scriptPro/scriptPro.htm
Note - To take advantage of the new date formats or allow agents to record replays, agents will need to download the new Runtime from Marketplace when using scripts that have been compiled with the new editor.. For the developer, the Runtime is included with the ScriptPro editor download.
A new option is available to use the Standard Runtime delivered with Smartpoint. Select Standard SmartPoint Compiler and Runtime. Recompile your file and then share.
Tip - Please close all of your IE Windows/Apps before installing ScriptPro.
If you have previously installed the editor, you must uninstall prior to installing. See AN16572 for more information about installing and uninstalling.
Key Product Features
- Display all the associated files from a displayed parent or child script
- Dynamic File Names for Images, Documents, URL and List Box Files
- New date commands and date controls have been added to allow easy formatting of dates
- Updated Search and Replace Window
- Debugger/Replay Mode to walk through code & Download Sample code
- Option to use standard runtime, so your agents do not need to upgrade their runtime.