Travelport Smartpoint is the ultimate travel technology for today's connected digital age. It puts the world's travel content at your fingertips that allows you to create the perfect personalized service for your customers.
The Branded Fares workflow has been enhanced in this Travelport Smartpoint v184.108.40.206 Service Release to store and display brand information in the PNR. The Brand Modifier is also now stored when the flights are sold from the Shop response.
- New link to VIEW BRAND DETAILS from stored fare displays
- Clicking on the link will launch a view only brand details screen.
- A new Branded Fares Modifier (BFM) will be appended to all Apollo store fare transactions to check and store brand information within the stored fare.
- Book from the Travelport Smartpoint shop response will now include the brand tier information (if available) in the stored fare request to ensure fare/brand accuracy.
• New link to VIEW BRAND DETAILS from stored fare displays
• Clicking on the link will launch a Read-Only Brands Screen.
Access to the Hotel Retail interface and the display of the Hotel Retail icon included in the Travelport Smartpoint v8.1 release was not working as expected for some Travelport Smartpoint Desktop customers. These customers experienced issues with the Hotel Retail icon not displaying when launching Travelport Smartpoint. This condition has been correct with this release. Please note: Travelport Smartpoint Desktop customers that have implemented the manual work around provided as a temporary solution prior to this release, are encouraged to install the Travelport Smartpoint v8.1.1 Service Release as usual. Deleting the prior version of Travelport Smartpoint before installing the v8.1.2 Service Release on the computer is not required.
In addition, an issue in which some agents that wish to use the standalone Travelport Smartpoint feature were inadvertently able to access Galileo Desktop. This has been corrected with this release. Addition details are available on the Travelport Smartpoint Product Advisory PA3455 available in Ask Travelport.
Key Product Features
- Branded Fares workflow has been enhanced to store and display brand information in the PNR
- The Brand Modifier is also stored when flights are sold from the Shop response
- Change to correctly display the Hotel Retail icon when enbled in Travelport Smartpoint